compensation: $14.00/hour to $17.50/hour, depending upon experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Daphne, Alabama automobile dealership has an immediate opening for an experienced Title Clerk.
The Title Clerk processes all title work, (retail new, retail used, and wholesale), for a domestic franchised, well-established, family-owned automobile dealership.
The Title Clerk also supports the accounting function, performing other accounting tasks as assigned.
The Title Clerk is integral to both the sales and administrative functions of the dealership, and shares in the responsibility for maintaining the highest standards of customer satisfaction. Clear, courteous and professional communication is required at all times with customers, employees, and governmental agencies.
The Title Clerk must be well organized and efficient.
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Process all new and used vehicles for registration in the state in which they will be titled.
• Ensure that registration is timely and within state guidelines.
• Submit all legal transfer work to the Department of Motor Vehicles.
• Compile and maintain a complete list of all outstanding title work.
• Report to management on the status of any missing or problem titles and provide a current list of outstanding titles to the controller at the end of the month
• Process yearly renewal of dealer tags in conjunction with Comptroller and assign and audit dealer tags.
• Minimum two years' experience as a title clerk in an automobile dealership required
• Automotive accounting experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Notary Public preferred
• Alabama title experience preferred, as well as out-of-state title experience.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Computer skills including with Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to work with urgency
• Excellent organizational ability
A pre-employment background check will be conducted.
Depending upon experience, compensation is $14.00/hour to $17.00/hour.
Comprehensive employee benefits package includes employee group health, dental, and vision plans, company-paid $30,000 life insurance policy, paid holidays and, after one year of employment, paid time off.
Respond with résumé if qualified.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers